Monday, July 9, 2007

For some reason my most recent post did not get posted... that might be a good thing because it was a little negative - ok, very negative. I was down about classes and such so I went off on a stream of consciousness about why I didn't like each one. But it isn't that bad. Some classes area a little silly in that, they might be good but I could get all the info from reading a book. One class is pretty bad because it basically repeats all the ther-ex we have learned over the last 2 years. The rest are good. I love my sports class and diagnostic screening. They are our last classes though so I really shouldn't complain. I need to savor the last moments I have as an Entry-Level DPT student.

We are supposed to find out about our clinic assignments soon... which means we'll be making money soon! That is not a bad deal is it, making money as a student? Woohoo!

No comments: