Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Clinic Day 1

Orientation:

This was probably the best orientation I have ever been to - it was comprehensive, slightly entertaining, efficient, and less than 6 hours long. This whole idea of perks, benefits, and pay is forgein to me. I am not quite sure what to do with it... and am feeling fairly guilty since I am getting paid for them teaching me. But, if I think about it enough I can rationalize it in that I have paid the school to work at other clinics. And, maybe we'll even up once I am licensed.

After clinic I had to go to school to print off my professional development plan. My roommate Jess was working in the comp lab so Becca and I grilled some burgers and brought them over for our first roommate dinner. We are kinda losers but it was fun!!

Also, Laura Nye got engaged!!

No comments: