Monday, September 3, 2007

When did I post last?

I don't even remember. The summer was very busy with 7 classes, internship interviews, and trying to get some vacation out of our weekends. All three went very well, although at times they were mutually exclusive. :-D I managed to go to Denver for annual conference, NH a few times, got slated to run for Student Assembly of the APTA as Student PT Delegate, white water rafting in Maine, Annapolis to see my brother Jon, NY to see the Jets play, kayaking on the Concord River, and move into a "new" apartment. (New is in quotes because Becca and I moved down one floor and another girl from class, Jess, moved in with us).

It was a good summer, but now it's over... I start my final internship at Brigham and Women's Hospital tomorrow. It's technically a 16 week deal then I graduate January 25th (and walk May 3rd) but I am committed to the site for a year. I'll do my first 6 months on an inpatient neuro floor (which I am very nervous about) and then switch to their outpatient clinic for the last half. I hope I can acclimate to inpatient quickly and that I enjoy it. Maybe I'll have more time to write in my blog! hahaha....

No comments: