Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Down the Toilet.

Today started off great. My midterm review went very well, I saw a bunch of patients, and headed off after work to catch my college team's softball game vs. Wentworth downtown. They even won and I caught up with some of my friends who are still on the team. That is where it turned bad. I hopped on the T and the driver insisted I owed him a dollar...untrue. Then I hit Wendy's since I was STARVING (hadn't eaten in almost 8 hours) and while going to the bathroom my phone fell out of my pocket and into the toilet. Super. Now my phone is soaked, I am out of money and I still have to get home. Well, I did get home, but I have to deal with the busted phone. Hopefully it dries out, but we'll see. Anyway, even though I doubt a lot of people read this... if you need to get in touch with me, email me. Yeesh.

No comments: