Sunday, April 1, 2007

Here we go again...

The only two blogs I have ever read with interest were blogs of substance. The first author works for the National Review and I have since lost where his blog is. The second actually blogs at a blog spot - http://studentpt.blogspot.com/. Bo, (the author of the student PT blog to which I am referring) has inspired me to begin to blog again. If you are looking for fantastic and in depth comments on PT, politics, books, stamps, life, or more... then go over to that one. If you want to follow my attempts then stick around here.

"To reach by jumping" is what my last name "Doskocil" means in Czech. My great-grandmother and great-grandfather came over from what was then Czechoslovakia when they were children. We are from the Bohemian part - not Slovakian. And that is my family explanation for the day.

However, the blog title has a multi-focal purpose. I feel as though life is made up of lots of little jumps, some longer than others, landings may be hard or soft, sometimes you fall, sometimes you fly, sometimes you end up where you thought you would, and sometimes it takes more jumps than you expect to get where you were trying to go. Anyway, this blog will be about the day-to-day or day-year jumps I am making, or that people around me are making. I will try to make it informative and interesting for everyone who reads this. It is worth a shot right?



And so I jump. . .



..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

why choose, they can read both our blogs... I try to get clinical when I feel it necessary too... good luck